BioTek's new BioSpa™ 8 automates incubated assay workflows by moving and storing microplates containing live cells or temperature sensitive reagents. More versatile than a benchtop incubator, BioSpa 8 manages up to 8 microplates, flasks, or cell culture dishes in a CO2/ O2, temperature and humidity monitored environment. Integrated with BioTek's washers, dispeners, imaging and detection systems, BioSpa 8 manages the entire process from sample preparation to detection or imaging in one compact system.
- Full unattended workflow automation.
- Sample prep with detection/imaging for up to 8 plates
- Real time temperature and CO2/O2 control and monitoring.
- Continuous recording of environment conditions.
- Customized notifications.
- Compact system integration fits in biosafety cabinet.
- Uncomplicated software and simple integration.
- Easy access for cleaning.
- Fully automated processing for up to 2 weeks.
- Handles low and high density microplates, cell culture and Petri dishes and T25 flasks.