Gen5™ automates the entire imaging process: all the steps of image acquisition are fulling automated including X, Y and Z movements, focus, LED intensity and camera exposure. Image analyses like cell counting and subpopulation analysis happen on the fly as images are acquired; Gen5's data analysis tools: kinetic analysis, curve fitting, EC50, potency calculation and others can then be applied to image analysis results. With Gen5 you can go from samples to final results in one click.
- Ready-to-use predefined protocols.
- Fast and easy low volume quantification.
- One-touch export to Excel from most data screens.
- Powerful data analysis.
- Multiple curve fits.
- Standards and controls can be applied to multiple plates.
- Cell counting.
- Subpopulation analysis.
- Advanced analysis features.
- Multi-mode and imaging steps combined in a single protocol.
- Z-stacking, z-projection, digital phase contrast.
- Montage and image stitching.
- Built-in movie maker for acquired kinetic imaging sequences.
- Fluorescence, brightfield, color brightfield and phase contrast image acquisition.
- Import image files from other programs for analysis in Gen5.
- Electronic signature for data verification, approval, authorization and other customizable events.
- Data, protocol and system audit trails track and record actions with customizable comments.
- Multi-level user permission assignment with highly granular list of protectable functions.
- Multiple groups, with multiple users and permissions are definable.
- User lockout and reset, password aging are all customizable.
- Email notifications for administrator-defined events.
- Single sign-on setup available.
- Multiple administrators can be assigned.