Flex robotic arm is the world's first collaborative four-axis SCARA robot. The ability to work safely alongside humans makes Flex the number one choice for laboratory automation. Flex robotic arm is fast, reliable, easy to setup and teach.
Flex features a Guidance Motion Controller (embedded in the robot's structure) that provides many advanced features such as kinematics for Cartesian control; gravity balanced free mode teaching that allows the robot to be taught by manually leading the gripper. When combined with our Genera dynamic scheduler, Flex is a simple and cost effective way to start automating your laboratory.
- Safe - Flex includes a safety feature which disables motor power when a small amount of force is encountered during a run.
- Reliable - When powered by Genera, you can have peace of mind that Flex will reliably handle all your lab samples.
- Easy - Flex can be moved by hand to desired locations during teaching procedures. To teach a nest location, the operator clicks on a single button in the Genera teach pendant to record the robotic arm's current position.
Retisoft's Plate Hotel with random access shelves is an effective plate storage solution. Its compact design makes it ideal for benchtop applications. It is cost effective and it can be combined with Flex or any other robotic arm. When using the scheduling software Genera, teaching of the plate hotel is quick and simple.
- Comfortable to handle - The plate hotel is easy to load and comfortable to handle. It features removable shelves with fast locking mechanisms. it allows switching from standard to deep-well microplate configuration. in just a second.
- Automation powered by Genera - When teaching these random-access hotels, only top and bottom locations need to be taught and all the other positions are automatically interpolated by the software, Genera.
- Highly Flexible - Its removable base and repeatable alignment mechanism allows the addition and removal of the hotel from the base. The hotel is designed to provide you a solution for highly flexible and customisable automated systems.
The PTM Servo Gripper with serial interface optimizes the sensitive handling of the various products and devices in the laboratory automation as well as applications in the general automation industry area. The wide stroke of the gripper provides handling of microplates in both orientations without change of fingers.
- Precise positioning of the gripper fingers.
- Programmable gripping force.
- High positioning speed.
- Easy cleaning.
- IP67 classification.
- Tool changers.
- Collision protection.
With the use of Retisoft Plate Detector, the user can interact with the automated system during the execution of the process. Our plate detector nest is equipped with a photocell to detect if a microplate has been placed on it. It allows easy addition of microplates to the current process without having to stop the system.
- Device status lights.
- Communication to plate detector: ethernet.
- Input power for plate detector: 100V-240V AC, 50-60Hz, 0.31A Max.
- Plate detector OS system: Ubuntu linux.