Cytation™ 3 is a cell imaging multi-mode microplate reader that combines automated digital microscopy and conventional microplate detection. This unique patent pending design provides rich phenotypic cellular information with well-based quantitative data. Equipped with BioTek's patented Hybrid Technology™ for microplate detection, Cytation 3 includes both high sensitivity filter-based detection and a flexible quadruple monochromator based system for unmatched versatility and performance. The upgradable fluorescence cellular imaging module, with up to 60x magnification provides researchers rich cellular visualization analysis without the complexity and expense of standard automated microscopes, making cell imaging more accessible and affordable to research laboratories.
- Automated digital microscopy and/or multi-mode microplate detection.
- Modular and upgradable.
- Flexible sample format.
- Affordable automation.
- Inverted fluorescence and brightfield microscopy.
- High Power LED cubes.
- Optimized epifluorescence filter cubes.
- From 1.25x for full-well imaging to 60x for sub-micron resolution.
- High quality images.
- Live cell assays with temperature control up to 45 °C.
- CO2/O2 gas control accessory option.
- Endpoint, time-lapse and montage assays.
- Automatic cell counting.
- Sub-population analysis and image statistics.
- Dual reagent injectors available.