Genera features an intuitive interface. The flexible scheduler and work space viewer will transform the way you see automation. Genera 5 is a complete integration package that will open the doors to entirely new possibilities and maximize your throughput.
Genera takes your experiment from sample input to data analysis by connecting to your LIMS or any of your relevant databases. Genera's programming capabilities allows researchers to create custom features for run time decisions.
Genera has been designed to control laboratory hardware from any vendor. Its open software architecture allows you to customize your processes and take full advantage of your lab equipment.
- Operator Mode - A user-friendly interface allowing operators to run the system.
- Generic teach pendant - Used for teaching of any robotic arm.
- Dead lock prevention - Deadlocks can be prevented by grouping activities and using the lookahead feature.
- Flexible error handling - Genera offers different methods for handling errors.
- Integrator Mode - A complete integration package that allows integrators to create schedules, modify the layout, teach the robotic arm, and more.
- Drivers - Retisoft has implemented many drivers and are continuously adding new drivers to our repository.
- Run-time decision making - Decision nodes can be added to the schedule to adjust the path of a resource (microplates, tips, etc.).
- Parallel execution - Parallel execution of multiple schedules and processes.
- Workspace viewer - It shows a real-time graphical view of the automated system.
- Real-time Gantt - Genera has a real-time Gantt chart that shows the progress of the run. Genera can estimate the schedule and provide a Gantt chart of the simulation.
- Open software architecture - Integrators can easily customise activities to fit their scheduling needs.
- Instrument pooling - Instruments can be grouped together into a common zone. Genera will be able to utilise any instrument in the zone to perform the task.